Taylor Swift released a single titled Look What You Made Me Do shortly after removing all images and posts from social media. The video premiered on Good Morning America and seen at the Video Music Awards (VMAs)This styling is a throwback of the fashion and styling Swift has graced at many red carpets, music videos, and award shows.
She wears a J. Mendel dress (Out of the Woods video), Balmain red cutout dress (2009 VMAs), Oscar de la Renta baby pink gown (2014 Met Gala red carpet), KaufmanFranco one-shoulder gown (worn during her acceptance speech at VMAs), and the Ballet West swan ballerina costume (Shake It Off Video). There are many new pieces included in the video including a dominatrix style jumpsuit with Fendi thigh-high boots. Her hair and makeup changed throughout the video fitting different moments in her past performances and an evolution of a new Swift.
Taylor Swift Style
- Borgioni diamond hoop earrings set in ebony wood
- Borgioni diamond snake ring Borgioni diamond snake bracelets
- Borgioni diamond set in rose gold ear cuff
- Lydia Courteille double finger ruby ring
- Lydia Courteille diamond snake cuff
- Mattia Cielo diamond in carbon fiber ring
- Noudar black diamond double finger rings
- Gilan diamond snake ring
- Le Vian diamond with ruby snake ring
- Le Vian morganite and diamond rings
- Bulgari Serpenti diamond necklace
The changes in styling in the video are many and come with deep meaning. Please leave your thoughts in the comment section about your interpretation of the video.
Watch the video here: